Monday, February 26, 2007

MR. LEVERETT


This is Mr. Leverett when he came to the Saudi National Day. He wore some of kind the clothing of Saudi Arabia. It's name is (SHAMG). He teaches high level at CESL. He is serious teacher in the class. If he starts teaching in the class every student in the class is excited with him; because he likes to see everyone talking and learn. I know about him, he likes to drink coffee every morrning, and he likes talking about crime, also he likes reading in the weblog. I like write something in the weblog, because he teaches me that. I like you and i hope teach me next level if i pass.

3 comments:

tom said...

Thanks, Hussain! You've been working hard, and I love your weblog! My name is spelled Leverett, though. You can link to my weblog if you like!

yiming said...

Hi Brother Hussain: I like this article and this picture very much. It looks so funny, when did you take this picture? :)

CESL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.