Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Falling on Cedars

writing(1)...Novel

I will write about the novel,Snow Falling on Cedars. It is very nice because every student has learned how we can read this story and take any informaion about the people in the story. Everyone who wants to learn English,you must keep on reading. This story,Snow Falling on Cedars,has different personalities in it. For example,in chapter1,Art Moran is serious and smart and Kabou Miyamoto is strong,he doesn't show emotion. Carl Heine is a heavy American Fisherman. In chapter6,the novel talks about Japanese American,and in chapter8,it talks about Etta Heine.

In this paragraph,i will talk about Kabou Miyamoto's personality and what did he do in this story. He is serious and strong he doesn't show emotion. Hatsue's,Kabuo's wife. Between chapter1-3he thinks he snow is beautiful. In the chapter8, Kabuo asked Ole for the 7 acres Also he fought in Italy during world war and he met Hatsue in high school in the chapter 10. He began studying Kindo at 7 years old. His father taught him. Kabuo four Germans in Italy in chapter 11 and he was very good at kindo.

4 comments:

tom said...

Actually you aren't supposed to just take pictures, but if you link to the novel and help them sell more novels, I'm sure they won't mind!

Jessica said...

I think Tom is right that you might help advertise the novel. I know you made some edits to this character description, and you worked hard to fix the grammar and spelling. So change this post, too; you might as show everyone your best work! You chose some important details about Kabuo.

Jessica said...

I think Tom is right that you might help advertise the novel. I know you made some edits to this character description, and you worked hard to fix the grammar and spelling. So change this post, too; you might as show everyone your best work! You chose some important details about Kabuo.

hussain said...

I Appreciate for you because you'r visited my weblog and tell me about my mistakes, i will fixed it.Thank you so mutch. i'm sorry because i'm latter for my comment.